WHAT TO EXPECT
CrossView is a great place to be. You’ll feel welcomed and free to be yourself.
Here’s what you can expect at CrossView:
- A relaxed low-key atmosphere.
- Music that is alive, positive and encouraging.
- A creative biblically-based message that is easy to apply to your life.
- You will laugh a little and learn something, too.
- Friendly people who are pretty regular and normal.
- An intergenerational community connecting together.
- Hot coffee, tea, and some tasty donuts. This being the coffee capital that it is, of course we have free coffee before and after each service. You can bring it right into the auditorium with you.
- Great age-appropriate programs for your kids -- infants through 5th grade during both gatherings.
- High energy and engaging programing for your students 6th-12th grade during the 10:30 AM Gathering.
- The only thing you’ll be encouraged to do is fill out a Connection Card so we know you were with us and can give you some more information. You can take the time to come visit the Welcome Table in the foyer afterwards so we can get to know you a little.